Intel Norwood P4 3.0 800FSB
Abit IC7MAX3
ATI RAD 9800 pro 128MB
soundblaster audgy 2 oem
1gb ram
280gb WD
500W Antec PSU
win xp pro oem

i have had enough with the noice my pc makes at night when leave over night for downloading i tried reducing fan noice no help. so finally i decided that water cooling is the solution for noice controll.so i need your help n opinons for a good water cooling system, any reccomendations?

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Anything that you can afford and doesnt look horribly ugly only because you dont have a super heatbox there and any watercooling setup will be, at the worst, on par with force air cooling :)

The only tricky part comes when matching the peltier with the mobo to have it power up when u hit the power button

Ace1627

You are incorect. That is not the easiest way out. First off, it is extremely expensive and not worth the price. Get yourself an internal watercooling system. Many people on this forum have herd me talk about the Thermaltake Bigwater Cooling System. They have realeased them out on to the American Market so you should have no trouble finding them. Hope this helps.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
probrably the easiest way out
That is not the easiest way out.
Broad statements ... and highly SUBJECTIVE broad statements at that :) I myself, find an external system (a) far more (brutally so) effective as well as (b) easier to setup :)

dansilva

hey people thank for ur solutions so far. how about water-chill or koolance? or shall i be better off with custom made water colling system i.e. start with my CPU first then to my Graphic Card etc...? i am also aware of if water-cooling is not professionaly set up but i am taking that risk.

joelkyr

You can get a WC kit at

swiftnets.com
frozencpu.com
cooltechnica.com
crazypc.cpm
dangerden.com
dtek.com

this are some of the stores that offer WC kit or hardware, if would be better if you set-up your own WC like what I did, it'll save you more $$$ .:cool:

dansilva

thanks for the help everyone. i have decided to custom build my water cooling system as it can be cost effective and reliable.