Weatherman's Steam Giveaway

PCunicorn

Oh, sorry. It's goatman4, he has no games and is level 0 (I know, but he hasn't built his PC yet, should be done in a couple weeks :p)

ScottALot

Didn't see this sorry!

Steam states you already own it?? :)

Yeah I was hoping I could regift it to a friend for his birthday if no one else takes it. I understand if you don't wish to give it to anyone outside of the forum.

EDIT: Ah, you've given it away already. No worries! If no one else claims the Torchlight, I'll take it. Thanks so much for this giveaway!

Last edited:

WeatherMan

Yeah I was hoping I could regift it to a friend for his birthday if no one else takes it. I understand if you don't wish to give it to anyone outside of the forum.

EDIT: Ah, you've given it away already. No worries! If no one else claims the Torchlight, I'll take it. Thanks so much for this giveaway!

Yeah as long as it's a friend or family of a member here then the gift is theirs!

Steam prevents me from gifting a game to an account which already owns it, which is why I needed another account to send it to! :)

I actually forgot that you asked for it on the last page, and didn't know if you had another account for me to send it to, but I'll have Torchlight 2 sent to you now! :)

EDIT: Sent!

C4C

Rats! I didn't rack up enough posts before the last few copies were given out... Very generous of you though! Congrats WeatherMan!