Website Software & Accounting Packages

msm1707

Hi

Im starting up a new business and have an above average (in comparison to the general population, otherwise known as below average in comparison to the community on here, no doubt!) knowledge of computers and software. I have built a couple of very basic websites before using wordpress (no coding for me!). I was wanting to find a software package that will allow me to easily build a website that caters for an online business selling a product. There will only be about 10 products so nothing too big and difficult, but it does have to have a cart, log in facilities to view their purchases, the ability to change the prices for sales etc or have a voucher code option where I can give out codes for end of month sales etc... I need about 5 pages, most of the contect will be jpgs and videos with brief discriptions. If there is a way to update messages from the website to the Facebook page automatically, that would be awesome too!

I also need a relatively cheap software package (free if there is a good one available!). I use Quickbooks at the moment at my current work, but I wouldn't need anything this detailed. I would use excel if I didn't need to keep a track of stock and do inventory checks etc.

IF there is something that links the two together (ie. someone buys product 1A from the website, it automatically updates my inventory so I know where Im at with stock - then I will just use Excel!).

Any suggestions?

Thanks everyone.

Moira

msm1707

Also, the domain name I wish to buy is not available for purchase but is available for back order. I checked it out and there is no website attached to the domain name - just a "JOOMLA" page with their logo on it. Does this mean that they own the site or that somoene has bought it off them but they haven't done a website for the page yet? Is there anyway to still buy it without waiting for it to expire? :) Thanks.