weird problem

I have a iphone xr and yesterday it went completely dead i tried charging it for an hour tried the steps on apple support website but to no success
i got up today got dressed and was about to leave to take it to the apple shop fearing its a hardware issue and thought id try it one last time and it came on
does anyone have any idea why this happened the phone was completely dry as it was indoors and it wasnt hot to touch
thanks for your input

shengton

It's difficult to say exactly what happened without more information, but it's possible that your iPhone XR simply ran out of battery and wasn't able to turn on until it had charged for a while. Alternatively, it's possible that there was a temporary software issue that caused the phone to shut down, but that was resolved when you tried turning it on again. If you're still having problems with your iPhone, I would recommend taking it to an Apple store or authorized service provider for further assistance. They will be able to diagnose the issue and help you get your phone back up and running.

Darren

Staff member
Clean out your charging port, maybe just wasn't making good connection enough to charge.