C CN0TE New Member Aug 15, 2008 #1 and I tested it and it was a success on the first try I want to thank you all for your help!!! Installing the Zalman 9700 LED was a pain in the butt.
and I tested it and it was a success on the first try I want to thank you all for your help!!! Installing the Zalman 9700 LED was a pain in the butt.
C CN0TE New Member Aug 15, 2008 #3 i'll get em up soon though i gotta say my cable management isn't that good its my first time after all.
i'll get em up soon though i gotta say my cable management isn't that good its my first time after all.
cohen New Member Aug 15, 2008 #4 Right... and you needed to start a thread about this because.......???
B bigd54 New Member Aug 15, 2008 #5 Gvie the man a break he is trying to thank those who helped him build his first computer.