What annoys you the most about email?

Hsv_Man

The fact most women I have dated seem to think they had the right to have access to mine. Privacy...its mine till I marry you.

lol i have a friend with this same issue man dw. :p

Email is great as it is instant 24/7 and don't have to drive down to the po box and wait till 5 pm till the pickup truck gets there. Unless its for computer parts I don't use normal mail. Got to love computer hardware :D

As to what annoys me maybe the Y (my) generation with all this "gr8 w@tch Y@ doin" slang which half the time you can not understand and is just greatly annoying thats all really.

Twist86

lol i have a friend with this same issue man dw. :p
I don't usually have the issue for to long...I say no and if they keep at it I drop them like a bad habit. Untrusting women = immediate kill switch with me. I am a trust worthy type of guy and I never make a girl think otherwise and I have no time for those types of stupid games.
As to what annoys me maybe the Y (my) generation with all this "gr8 w@tch Y@ doin" slang which half the time you can not understand and is just greatly annoying thats all really.

What is sad is I see that kind of crap and immediately understand it. I never did that even as a kid but it really makes me question if I am a loser for knowing that. :p