What build of Longhorn you love(ed) the most?

What build

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 4083 x64 only

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well first of all, downloading it from illegal sites is stricly prohibited (see forum rules). Second, they're are ALOT of modified or corrupted copies. Like one Longhorn 4074 copy. Usually 733MB, the modified one is 749MB, exept that the modified copy has some updates and it's an endless copy, but the time to load and hardware problems are a pain, so I won't reccomend it to everyone UNLESS you know what you're doing (like me! :))

OS Dragon

Linux IS the future...

or so they say. I can't remeber where I heard or read it, but they say that Linux might take over Windows in Operating Systems War/ Race. I recon with the growing popularity and availability of Linux in all its versions, it just might. Just watch this space :rolleyes:

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Damnit Ammawarrio/PC Tech. you've been warned a whole bunch of times about this crap. Thread terminated. Oh and... congratulations. Read the rules next time

SFR

Truth fears no questions
Praetor said:
Damnit Ammawarrio/PC Tech. you've been warned a whole bunch of times about this crap. Thread terminated. Oh and... congratulations. Read the rules next time

lol.. I was gonna let this thread go a little longer.. :rolleyes: wanted to see if anyone else pirated longhorn :D

Status
Not open for further replies.