What desktop do i get?

dannaswolcott

New Member
Come on build your own computer, there are 10-11 year old kids on this website building their own comps.

Infact, my 10 year old cousin built his own computer and is moving onto his 2nd
 
not all of us here know how to build computers. there are guides, but some cba to build maybe they're not a handyman or something like that, like myself. i have mine custom built and there's not labor fee.
 
^^ True To the OP: The last two pc's that you linked to are the best ones out of the three. I would recommend either one of those to you. Once you get it you might want to drop another 1gb stick of ram into them though.
 
Ummm, I build computers all the time. I know how to do it, I go to school for it. But I want to BUY one this time. I am on a budget and I can only go with best but beacuse my mom has a credit card only for best buy that she plans on useing.
 
Come on build your own computer, there are 10-11 year old kids on this website building their own comps.

Infact, my 10 year old cousin built his own computer and is moving onto his 2nd

I dont want to build my own, I want to buy it. Cant people buy computers anymore?
 
He doesn't want to build one, respect his wishes you bully boys :P

None are ideal but if that's your price range then option 2
 
Back
Top