What do I do with my chirstmas present

bengal85

Member
OK so for christmas I got to computer games and the are windows 95 compatible and work with everything except vista and 7 is there any way I can get it to work
 
Are you collecting old PC games?

If you want them to run in Win7 or Vista first install the game anywhere on your computer. After it installed, create a desktop icon or go to the directory folder (typically C:/Program Files/ (...). Right-click on the *.exe file - usual to open programs or games. Click properties and go to section "Compability". Selct Windows that it is normally working on- so it can be either XP or 95.
 
You may be able to get them working by using compatibility. Right click on the program and click properties, click on compatibility tab, check the option for windows 95. windows 98. You can try doing that on the install exe file to see if it will even install.
 
Back
Top