What do you guys think of this

zombine210

two words:
la...ag
srsly though, not sure about teh ps3, but on pc, you get more than 15 ppl on at teh same time and you're bound to find some idiots that will do anything to ruin the game for everybody else. can't imagine who'll want to admin/mod a server with that many players at the same time.

Stildawn

Did anyone every play the HL mod Battlegrounds... The musket FPS lol... That would be awesome with 250 players lol you could have proper line battles lol.

awildgoose

]I play a FPS that holds up 250 people in one server, but that's on PC.
And it laaaags, so I can imagine on PS3 :|

And what is that?
I thought most games were only up to 64, and Arma 2 is the noly one I know that has more (over 1500).

Last edited:

Euklid

Lag? Man, you guys have no imagination. Clearly a limitation of yesterday is no longer
a limitation of today.

PohTayToez

Looks like it could be sweet or a total flop... really depends if they can actually get 256 people on at once without connection killing the gameplay. Sucks that it's only for PS3 though.

lexmark

Did anyone every play the HL mod Battlegrounds... The musket FPS lol... That would be awesome with 250 players lol you could have proper line battles lol.

Hehehe ya I used to and I agree, lining up that many players would be fun!
'

has that game improved? is it worth the download?

ducis

imo it doesnt matter if they can pull it off technically.
what matters is if the game will put those massive teams to use within the gameplay.

and from the gameplay I have seen it doesnt, its just like 5 cod4 maps all pasted together with everyone spread out and out of view.

g4m3rof1337

Isn't PSN free? What money is maintaining the servers? Now maybe if a similar game is in the works for XBL, it may have a chance.