What do you think of [insert name here]'s pc?

John A

I just opened this thread so people could rate people's pc's. Don't fake yor stats. My signature is my testing computer. The one i'm using at this moment is Dell Optiplex 745. What do you rate my two pc's??? Please add your details via signature or post...:):):):cool:

P.S - If someone has more than one pc, put the specs of your best one and put a link to your other one(s).

Ferozban

i think your pc needs absurd amounts of energy. you are global warmings greatest ally.

serioulsy a 1500 watt power supply? i didnt even know something like this exsists.

tell me for what excacly do you need such a machine? i seriously doubt there are anykinds of programms in the world that require something like that?

Edit: Ohh god damnit you got me. It's 1st of april. Yes nice one. i have really fallen for it for a second

PS: my pc is a standard gamer pc for the current games and the game of the coming year:

AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Box, Sockel AM3 (not overclocked yet)
4GB-Kit G-Skill RipJaws PC3-10667U CL7
Gigabyte GA-770TA-UD3
Club3D Radeon 5770 1024MB, ATI Radeon 5770, PCI-Express
Samsung SpinPoint F3 1000GB, SATA II (HD103SJ)
Thermaltake ToughPower 750W
Win 7 Professional x64

and its still fit for most upgrades if needed

Last edited:

joh06937

i think your pc needs absurd amounts of energy. you are global warmings greatest ally.

serioulsy a 1500 watt power supply? i didnt even know something like this exsists.

tell me for what excacly do you need such a machine? i seriously doubt there are anykinds of programms in the world that require something like that?

Edit: Ohh god damnit you got me. It's 1st of april. Yes nice one. i have really fallen for it for a second

PS: my pc is a standard gamer pc for the current games and the game of the coming year:

Gigabyte GA-770TA-UD3
Win 7 Professional x64

just because a psu has a rated wattage doesn't mean it CONSTANTLY uses that much power. it only uses what the system is using.

xxartanisxx

Gigabyte GA-770TA-UD3
Win 7 Professional x64

umm its march 31st today....

since you posted yesterday (the 30th for me) it COULDNT be the 1st for you...

craneop1985

Just upgrade main system-what's in the sig-alternate use machines are as folllows

Toshiba laptop
2.2 celeron single core
3 GB DDR3 ram
onboard graphics
win 7 home premuim 64 bit

kids comp
amd 5000+ Black Edition at 2.8 Ghz
2 GB ddr2800 OCZ ram
250 GB Sata drive
geforce 6100 onboard graphics
Win xp sp3 professional

BlackRat

My main comp is here in my sig.
The one posted on the top is awesome but i remember funny story - i've built ones $6000 PC for a guy - he wanted all top of the line parts, one year later I've built PC with same speed for $2500 with new parts - I know you will say everything drops in price, but VERY expensive parts especially do drop, like depreciation of my Toyota Camry is nothing compared to the one of BMW or Merin. I'd never go with such parts for my PC - you should take the golden middle.
I also play WoW on AMD X2 5000+ and Nvidia 6150 on nice resolution he-he

blazin8556

mine does ok. but i see some of these guys signatures with 1tb drives and i7's and phenoms and some super pcie card that i start drooling on my keyboard. i think im on my 5th keyboard. lol.

deanj20

n400.gif

Compaq Evo N400c Laptop
768MHz Intel Pentium III 256-KB L2 cache
384 MB SDRAM
ATI Mobility M1 with 8-MB SDRAM
12.1-inch XGA TFT display
Compaq 06F4 Motherboard - Intel i440BX/ZX Chipset
25 GB HDD - IBM-DJSA-220
External AC Adapter (only 0.39lb/6')
Ultra-thin Less than 1 in/2.3 cm thin black case

Oh yeah. Don't all you haters be gettin' jealous now!!! :p :rolleyes:

blazin8556

n400.gif

Compaq Evo N400c Laptop
384 MB SDRAM
25 GB HDD - IBM-DJSA-220

you know there is new technology out now right? lol. im one to be talking tho. i just built my computer to find out that its actually 4 or 5 years outdated even with brand new parts. had a tech gap. took about a week for me to get caught up.

deanj20

blazin8556 said:
you know there is new technology out now right?

If only I could afford it. I actually have had really nice top-of-the-line computers, but I gave my Gateway 2.4GHz desktop to my brother and my fan went out on my HP Pavilion Laptop AMD Turion II Dual-Core, and the replacement didn't work... so I sold it on craigslist for $50. I actually bought the Evo to keep under my truck seat - sort of an "emergency-only" and war-driving lappy... but now it's my only one... :(

I'll be back on the cutting edge again... All in time, all in time.

G25r8cer

Main

AMD 955be with Coolermaster V8
Asus M4A785TD-V Evo
XFX 9600gso
Ultra X-finity 600watt
Sony Optiarc DVD
Antec 300 case
Samsung f1 750gb
Samsung f3 500gb
Kworld DVD Maker
4gb G-skill DDR3 1600mhz
3 x CM R4 fans hooked up to a Scythe Kaze Master

Backup: Ipod Touch

John A

Gigabyte GA-770TA-UD3
Win 7 Professional x64

You'd think you realise that my computer is expnesive. From knowing that, you can realise I can afford top-of-the line solar panels.

TheCompFailure

n400.gif

Compaq Evo N400c Laptop
384 MB SDRAM
25 GB HDD - IBM-DJSA-220