4 USB connections - 2 up front, 2 in back

Microsoft Optical mouse

E-Machines standard keyboard

600 Watt Subwoofer Speaker system

*NO* monitor

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldnt pay more than .... $200USD for it ... lots of really cheap parts in there :(

Tool

Yeah, there is, it was just a backup computer for less than a year and now Im selling it...ok good at least now I know I had the right price set in mind. thanks :)

Blind_Arrow

well, consider it as base price, not the upper price, you might get some highernprice as well on eBay, not a bad startup system though for beginner gamer like me :). where 64MB for graphic card is well enough.

Tapir

I bid you the 200.00 delivered to kinsgton canada. On a serious note are you anywhere close to kingston canada. I know someone looking for a low end system.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I could probably (easily) hook you up with a cheap system in the $200USD mark -- honestly speaking, you CAN get a $200CAD system but its gonna be a P3 -- at best. I'm up in Waterloo (or is it "down" from Kingston...:p). Course if you're looking for a $200CAD quality system u've got a lot of work in front of you :D

Tapir

Will speak to him this vevning. Will be in kingston as of Friday. Will PM you his particulars if he is interested. All he wants is to chat with his wife who is in school in the USA but does not like the asus p5a he now has.

Last edited: