What does everyone do for work?

pip1011261

Hi

The title says it all.

What is your job and what does it involve?

I had a quick look but couldnt find a similar thread, please let me know if one exists already.

I do marketing sales and promotions throughout europe for various companies that are looking to expand. Attending expos, trade fairs, selling licenses for regions/territories, creating/designing documentation needed for promoting, sampling product quality.

At the moment I am working in 2 projects:

1. A chocolate company.

2. Tasting various products for sale on shelf in store and designing most of their media (website, catalogues, pamphlets, brochures, contacts/suppliers, etc...)

highrev15k

I work for the United States Air Force as a 2w051. Also known as an ammo troop. I build and deliver all the non-nuclear munitions that the jets use. Anything that burns, blows up and is on a jet I take care of (except for fuel). Right now I am stationed in South Korea.

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!

patrickv

a local IT guy, also do free lance, after work and weekends.:cool:
Fix anything (except printers),server configuration/setup/database/hardware/software, you name it, if i can't fix it, sorry i can't fix it:eek:, all that kind of crap.

but these days i have only 1 work, chatting on msn :D:D..lol

StrangleHold

Staff member
Own a Landscaping Business and a small investment in a local computer shop, do the new builds for the shop and myself for customers as part time.

Trizoy

VIP Member
I am an Aviation Analyst, I make sense of radar data from the FAA and my company sells it back the FAA as statistical information.

There are openings here right now as network admin (junior) and software engineers, I am going to post the jobs.

DirtyD86

banned
i have contacts throughout central america and together we are responsible for importing large amounts of substances into the continental US

codeman0013

i'm a Business Analyst for a bank that is growing currently 9 branches and 10 ag locations and tehre are a whole 4 of us in IT so i may be a BA but i do everything there is in this place. Lots of fun just wish they paid a little better at times but apparantly according to the big boss things are going to change and we are getting paid more nad hiring 2 interns woo for interns doing the work no one else wants to lol

Work at a photo biz, run office and edit photos....
Family biz- Real estate investors & stock market 'players' :rolleyes:
I do free lance stuff as well

paratwa

30 years in the Aviation mechanic business. Currently (the last 23 years) working at Boeing in Mesa, AZ on the AH-64D Apache Helicopter.