What Does This Tell You About GameCube?

The-Llamalizer

I just checked out gamepro.com, and in the 5.0 (highest rating) fun factor list, GameCube has had so few of them that Double Dash is still up there, and I believe that was a launch title! What does this tell you about GameCube? It tells me that there are very few, at least in GamePro's opinion, very high quality game being made for the Cube. This is highly subjective but hay, whatever.
Just a little side note, I got no problem with Nintendo, I own 2 N64s and 2 Gameboys, but I just spouting what comes to my mind here in opinion land.

P11

VIP Member
if u ask me i like xbox mainly for shooter games and racing. But my bro does have a gamecube and i play Metriod Prime and some Metriod Prime 2 :Echoes in a couple days. Metriod Prime is probably one of the best games i have played including HL2,Halo 2, Counter-strike. So nothing is wrong with the system just the people that make the games.

4W4K3

VIP Member
GameCube is marketed towards the younger gmae enthuisasts. Older gamers who demand more complex games and features, and who have bigger wallets, will liek the XBOX, PS2 better for intense gaming. I love the gamecube games as they are fun and entertaining. But i prefer other consoles for the more "hardcore" gaming experience.

The-Llamalizer

I guess i was way off with double dash, which basically makes this thread unecassary. And I don't have anything against the Cube. And I agree, it is the developers at fault for not making the good games, not GameCube's.