What game should i get for the PC?

Dropkickmurphys

I heard CoD 5 is out. anybody else heard this?

CoD:WW IS CoD5.... well it isn't, i think, but this is what people choose to believe.

Trackmania Nations Forver (Free) or Trackmania United Forever (£20 more gametypes than TMNF) both great games!

Left 4 dead is meant to be awesome.

Dystopia

CRYSIS ROCKS! BF2 is awesome. Vegas 2 is awesome. If you like racing, undercover just came out. assasins creed looks good. timeshift is fun play 'n sell game.

Droogie

Counter-Strike Source is hands down the best FPS for the PC.
Some others
-Orange Box
-Cod4
-Crysis was decent

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Counter-Strike Source is hands down the best FPS for the PC.

i dont understand what all the hype is about CSS,yeah it was fun like 3 years ago when i last played it :D for the first time but got too repatative.

if you want a decent FPS then COD5 or 4 like reccomended.

mattman154

These are the games I've played and would recommend

World of Warcraft (MMORPG)
Company of Heroes (RTS)
Left 4 Dead (FPS)
Counterstrike (FPS)
CoD 4 (FPS)
Dawn of War (old RTS)
Endwar (RTS)

ScOuT

VIP Member
Far Cry 2 is great:)

The story is cool and you can do what ever you want. It is the first game That I can really sit there and play single player for an extended time. My heart was racing getting chased by bad guys...great game! I think it's the best game I have bought this year. I have not even tried the multi player yet:D

Ryan_Sama

what about the new prince of persia,,, i havent tried it yet but its near the top of my list to try. assasins creed is good, i bought for ps3, its good for the first city you go to but after that it is ridiculusly repetitive. another thing they should have included was the crossbow as seen in the intro. that would be sick,, maybe for ac2??? ( id like to play as a girl for the second one but they will probably stick to desmond for story purposes...)

deveritt

what about the new prince of persia,,, i havent tried it yet but its near the top of my list to try. assasins creed is good, i bought for ps3, its good for the first city you go to but after that it is ridiculusly repetitive. another thing they should have included was the crossbow as seen in the intro. that would be sick,, maybe for ac2??? ( id like to play as a girl for the second one but they will probably stick to desmond for story purposes...)

I just started the new PoP last night. The graphics and cinematics are wonderful, but there is almost zero challenge to the game. Basically you can't die unless you are blind (those that have played will know). Aside from the lack of a death factor, enjoying the amazing fight sequences and environmental tricks is quite awesome. I wouldn't justify spending $60 on a console version though, but for $30 on the PC I think it's worth it. I got it for $15 because of a nice Zellers screw up :)

Ryan_Sama

ya i hinted for my girlfriend to get it. i was considerig getting it on steam. but its cheeper at zellars and walmarts around here