what graphics card ! :)

also, i currently have a graphics card in my comp now, is it possible to have 2 in there ?

Yeah, you can run 2 in there, but unless you have another 5850, I'm not sure you can Xfire it. You can still use your other one for additional monitor, with the 5850 + whatever else you have, I think you can have a 5 monitor set-up :D

Your 700w OCZ should be enough to power both the cards.
 
If you are going to spend £250.00 on a piece of hardware, I suggest you do not order from Eclipse Computers, on every order I have placed with them, they have never had it in stock with no ETA expected, charged my card, then put up a fight about refunding me!

Try using www.scan.co.uk, www.ebuyer.com and there's some others which I forgot the name of (still new for shopping for PC parts in the UK ;))

On that note, I agree with Nevakonaza's choice, with the 5850 =)
 
Back
Top