What have i missed?

Interested

New Member
hey everyone,

i havent really been on CF for about a month and a half. is there anything i missed in terms of new parts or any other major news?

Thanks.
Interested.
 
how did he win that shopping spree?

I believe he was the 1,000,000 review writen.

But the 4850 and 4870 is out now, along with the GTX 260 and 280. The P45 boards are out now also.

Not really anything else real big popping into my mind at the moment though.
 
hey everyone,

i havent really been on CF for about a month and a half. is there anything i missed in terms of new parts or any other major news?

Thanks.
Interested.
nVidia released the GTX260/280, 9800GTX+ and ATI released the 4850/4870 (which owns right now). Intel is going to be lowering the prices of it's Core 2 line fairly soon I believe.

how did he win that shopping spree?
I was the 1 Millionth reviewer on Newegg. :)
 
[-0MEGA-];1030313 said:
nVidia released the GTX260/280, 9800GTX+ and ATI released the 4850/4870 (which owns right now). Intel is going to be lowering the prices of it's Core 2 line fairly soon I believe.


I was the 1 Millionth reviewer on Newegg. :)

congrats dude. So is the 4870 better than the gtx280?
 
Well Omega won a $5000 shopping spree on Newegg..but besides that, nothing that big.

Oh man! You beat me to it! :P

[-0MEGA-];1030313 said:
I was the 1 Millionth reviewer on Newegg. :)

Lol OMEGA I bet even if it was just a $100 Gift Certificate, it'd be amazing to be the 1 millionth reviewer in the whole history of Newegg! :D
 
congrats dude. So is the 4870 better than the gtx280?
I believe overall the 4870 is better, however the GTX 280 may outperform it in a few tests - then again though it's more expensive.

How lucky, congratulations Omega!
Thanks!

Lol OMEGA I bet even if it was just a $100 Gift Certificate, it'd be amazing to be the 1 millionth reviewer in the whole history of Newegg! :D
haha, I would to but definitely not as excited :P
 
Back
Top