What is my build worth?

BurningSkyline

I've been considering selling the PC in my sig (though I'd rather rebuild it) though I'd need to sell my current PC before I build another. So my question is rather self explanatory... What is it worth?

I'd like to build a new MATX or MITX rig in a smaller case with more storage, and an updated graphics card, but since I'd need to buy a new motherboard, case, and probably a new PSU It makes more sense to sell it off.

C4C

I'd say more like $750 as an asking price. See what kind of offers you can get. I'm not sure how long you've had this machine, but you may be able to bump it up in price a bit and milk some buyers..

* Didn't notice that SSD, but it adds value..

Last edited:

BurningSkyline

I'd rather just sell off my 660 Ti, Case, and possibly my PSU and replace them. I guess it depends on which case I decide I want (why can't corsair offer a mid tower or matx version of the 760t? :() . I'm perfectly fine with my i7-3770k, so unless I decide to go smaller I can keep my CPU and motherboard.

What do you think I could get for my GPU, Case, and PSU? $125, $35, and $35 possibly?

ninjabubbles3

I'd rather just sell off my 660 Ti, Case, and possibly my PSU and replace them. I guess it depends on which case I decide I want (why can't corsair offer a mid tower or matx version of the 760t? :() . I'm perfectly fine with my i7-3770k, so unless I decide to go smaller I can keep my CPU and motherboard.

What do you think I could get for my GPU, Case, and PSU? $125, $35, and $35 possibly?

Case is at least $60.

NikonGuy

banned

Ill def give you $35 for the case if you want to go that low! :):)

PCunicorn

I'd say around there if you actually want it sold. The PSU could probably be sold for a little over that though.

The case will need to be sold locally unless you want to pay $30+ in shipping. In a big city, you might be able to get $35 for it on Craigslist.