What is the best burning software for games

Eiremax

This is for a Game Backup That you Own yeah! :rolleyes: Try CloneCD unfortunatley Elaborate Bytes can no longer produce it or provide it. But try KaZaa for a download.

silver 95

if your just gonna make a backup, than i'm going with Blue on this one. Alcohol 120% is great for making images. and if you have alcohol 120%, then you can have virtual drives also.

Virtual drives will let you play the images instead of the real game disc that you "paid for" and not using the actual discs will keep them in much better condition than leaving them sit around where they can get dirty or scratched.

cykx

This sounds like I can help. I strongly recommend NERO for any other "type" of "Video Game Recording". Alcohol was great for backing up my Windows XP CD. Also for all my other "backup" needs. LOL. That was fun. Notice I didnt help with/imply/condone any ilegal actions nor anything consider to be illegal.
Just "ignore" a few things in nero, it can be retarded sometimes. Also isnt Kazaa dead ? And isnt SLSK better ?

reformed

banned
Eiremax said:
This is for a Game Backup That you Own yeah! :rolleyes: Try CloneCD unfortunatley Elaborate Bytes can no longer produce it or provide it. But try KaZaa for a download.

Push 88, if you need the installation for clone cd, I have it on a disk somewhere. Contact me at [email protected] if you want a copy sending over msn.