What is the damn plug called behind my laptop

AUTOBOOT2000

I got a video plug kinda like the standard monitor plug in the back of a desktop but it's smaller I think it's got the 2 screw thingies well it looks like this

o -- ----- o
screw holes some little hole plugs screw hole. I need to get the plug so I can plug my laptop behind my little tv so I have 2 monitors to move back and fourth to. But I don't know what the plugs called.

AUTOBOOT2000

I noticed the hdmi/dvi plug in the back of my TV and it does not look the same and I have a pc-in in the back of my tv which I have my regular computer plugged into and it's not that either. I guess it's vga? I do have a s-video behind my tv.

AUTOBOOT2000

I still don't know what it's called but I found a spare s-video for now, i'm trying to extend my desktop to my 23" tv but it only lets me put it on 30i hertz? I guess that's the max s-video supports but its flickery blurry and looks like shit I tried editing all the settings in catalyst ati and tried adjusting my tv settings and it's just the quality of s-video I suppose?

mobility

hmm.. every laptop or pc i have ever got has always had these "vga and dvi" stuff but i never bothered to look up what there for!

AUTOBOOT2000

well my tv is a samsung something something and my laptop is an something something forget it my main concern now is why does s-video suck ass?

bomberboysk

I was asking that to see if i could figure what kind of video out it is, but s-video is just for EDTV, 640x480 progressive scan=edtv.