What Is Wrong With My Graphics Card??!!

Drastik

When im playing a game (usualy) the game locks up and freezes and then after a couple of seconds my computer restarts and i go to desktop and it shows me this error :

Attachments

• 3434.JPG
    3434.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 87

Drastik

Well i press the more info link and it says there was a problem with the driver....
Ill make a screenshot when it messesup again

Drastik

No, i have the nvidia forceware driver, april 2004 (i think) - not the lastest - i decided not to install the latest because it said it might cause problems in the future or on certian computers.

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
You should try that driver since the current one is already causing you problems.

Drastik

What if i roll back? that would help wouldnt it? because i never used to get this problem when i had my original drivers, i dont see any changes in drivers anyway.

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
If the only difference between the drivers are that the current one freeze your computer, then it's better to roll back to the original driver.

Drastik

I suppose i might as well roll back to see if it helps....
This is what i got about the error :

Solution Not Found: Contact NVIDIA® Corporation

Thank you for submitting an error report. An error occurred in:

NVIDIA Graphics Driver

Microsoft is currently not aware of a solution for the problem that you reported. Microsoft did not create, nor does it provide technical support for NVIDIA Graphics Driver. NVIDIA Graphics Driver was created by NVIDIA® Corporation. If you would like to find out if a solution is available, or obtain assistance and troubleshooting information contact NVIDIA® Corporation. For more information, see the NVIDIA® Corporation Web site.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Well in that case, try updating (with overwrite) the driver. Would also be nice to know what hardware we're dealing with

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
You can clearly see I have a NVIDIA card
1. Nvidia makes chips.
2. Nvidia makes a lot of chips

with a Forceware driver (april 2004)
Yes but i dont memorize whether or not the april release was the newest or not.

A simpler route would be to answer the question you know :p And by hardware i also referred to the REST of the hardware

Drastik

I dont matter anymore because iv rollback to my older driver and it works fine now.
but thansk for the consern.