>>What is YOUR favorite browser?<<

kjSean

I find Opera Browser to be the best browser out there--it's the fastest of all browsers on Windows (if you don't believe me, please refer to this site: [http://www.howtocreate.co.uk/browserSpeed.html )

I hate how people think Opera is a sucky browser -.- They probably didnt ever use it.:mad:

Anyways, what's your favorite browser?

kjSean

[Reply]

There is a difference between "What you USE" and "What is your FAVORITE". Some people have compatibiltiy issues with some browsers but found it was great on other computers.

TrainTrackHack

VIP Member
*ahem* Yea... did you even read the article?

A polite request

Please stop posting this article on sites like Slashdot, Digg, newspapers, etc. It is old news. This article is around 2 years old now (although it has been kept up to date), and has been retired - posting it simply shows how long it took you to find it. It has already been posted on Slashdot enough times, Digg more than enough times, similar sites more times than I can count, as well as newspaper sites all around the world, and far more blogs than I will ever be able to read.

I thank you for your attention, and I am very happy that you found this article interesting or useful enough to read. However, it really does not need you to post it yet again - all you will do is eat my bandwidth, and I ask you not to do that.

NYTimes, you may wish to note that this is a site where I publish research articles, tutorials, and scripts. It is not a blog (language warning).