What is your gaming display of choice? (poll)

What is your weapon of choice? Post your screen size! :)

• CRT

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 15 - 19" Flat Panel (Standard)

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • 19"-22" Widescreen

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • 23"+ Widescreen

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • LCD/Plasma/LED HDTV

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WeatherMan

how was the 26" version of the O.display?...ive got the 22" and its quite good,although ive noticed for some reason this monitor makes my eyes tired very quick compared to other monitors ive used! even with brightness and other settings turned down a bit....not sure why.

It was pretty decent, my eyes were fine with mine, and I used to have the brightness up pretty high.

Although the blacks were Terrible!

Aastii

VIP Member
at the moment in college in the computing rooms, some massive, huge Dell HD widescreen mother fff.....

Normally though, my crap 17" HP @ 1280 x 1024, every now and again (rarely) on the main 40" TV

Twist86

22' Acer 1650x1080

Picked it up for $130 so was a hell of a deal and I can't stand monitors "24+ to much screen for me.

linkin

VIP Member
Aastii, does it by any chance say HP 1740 on the bottom right of your 17"? if so you and me have the same one :p

Cams

HAHA thats great, I saw some one say a while back that gaming on a quality crt is better than any other display PERIOD. Yet not a single person voted for it so far.

I voted LCD HDTV cause I have only ever used my factory dell CRT and my current 42" HDTV and I like the 42" alot more.

On a side note, is it a bad idea to sit at a desk with a 42" LCD in front of you playing games and surfing the web?

epidemik

I'm on a 19" ViewSonic and it works pretty well. I dont find size to be too much of an issue (dont really notice it as small). It's slowly committing suicide though and once it goes I'll probably go for a 22 or 23.

Twist86

HAHA thats great, I saw some one say a while back that gaming on a quality crt is better than any other display PERIOD. Yet not a single person voted for it so far.

Well color wise and no tearing is what makes CRT superior....but after playing on a LCD then back to a CRT for a week (waiting for the new one) and it really looked bad.

I could see the lines on the CRT and I could see a moving invisible bar :p But this is on a junky 19 inch 1024x768 CRT.

f.i.t.h

22" LG. 1680x1050

But i voted for CRT, nothing beats 1.6 on a old ass CRT at 8x6 or even better 6x4. If i still had one, it would be sitting on my desk next to the above.