What kind of games do you like/play?

Hdk20

I was wondering what sorts of games you like/play..
Racing Games?
Shooting Games?
RPG Games?

I'm interesting in seeing what some people post here :)

By the way Happy New Year, have a great year everyone!

Stoic Sentinel

I was wondering what sorts of games you like/play..
Racing Games?
Shooting Games?
RPG Games?

I'm interesting in seeing what some people post here :)

By the way Happy New Year, have a great year everyone!

Tactical Shooter, no RPGs here. Racing games are quite fun as well. I guess First-Person Shooters (run and gun like the CoD series) are okay when you're bored as well.

ganzey

banned
the olny rpg i like is fianl fantasy sereis. but COD, burnout, need for speed, dirt 2, GTA.

Aastii

VIP Member
FPS games for competativeness and for some stories (HL, CoD MW series)

MMORPG for relaxed gaming, I could happily sit there for hours on WoW listening to music, playing and talking to people, just something to do while having a conversation.

Some RTS games, specific about which though.

Racing games, but not arcade ones, LFS and Forza come to mind

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mostly FPS...I miss playing the older games such as Age of Empires though,I have AOE 3 lying around somewhere...might re-install that.

I also have Company of Heroes:Opposing fronts lying around too,i got it with my 8800GT graphics card and never even played it :D

Gonna install that too :)

Twist86

I prefer old school dungeon games like Diablo....ones that really immerse you in the world and challenge you.

I also like Morrowind type games (Oblivion sucked in comparison though) and the Gothic Series so in the end the games I really love are no hardly made anymore.

I do play COD4 though with my girly as she is a big fan of it but I prefer Counter Strike myself.

Stoic Sentinel

Mostly FPS...I miss playing the older games such as Age of Empires though,I have AOE 3 lying around somewhere...might re-install that.

I also have Company of Heroes:Opposing fronts lying around too,i got it with my 8800GT graphics card and never even played it :D

Gonna install that too :)

Ooh, I still have AOE: Age of Kings installed on my Win7 computer, how awesome :D, and I think I still have the first one lying around somewhere... :rolleyes:

Drenlin

^ I've got old games like that as well, but only because I have to. :(

On console though, I'll play nearly anything as long as it's good. Recent favorites have been Halo Wars(was addicted for a while), Borderlands, Skate 2, and MW2.

canoedad

FPS, my favorite was FARCRY till the "Left 4 Dead's" came out. I also liked the COD's till all the cheats came out. No funplaying with the cheats.

HumanMage

This would be a cool poll. But recently I like RPGs as they take the most time to finish. I'm waiting excitedly for Star Wars: The Old Republic, I think that will be good. Aside from RPGs I enjoy RTS and some FPS. Also, I enjoy long walks on the beach, strolls through the park during sunset, and having outdoor picnics.

Glliw

I'm one of those guys that will play anything. I've been playing FFXI(MMORPG) for probably 5 years now, but also play alot of COD4 and 5(couple days itll be alot of COD:MW2 :D). I've played and enjoyed all games from all genres, except like cake baker deluxe helper or whatever those grandma games on the DS are for lol.

For the most part though:
RPG
FPS
RTS
Racing