What mouse and mouse pad should I get?

j3c

Been using the same mouse for 8 years and it isn't as responsive as before which is annoying when I play FPS :mad:

I don't need anything crazy and would prefer a wired mouse to a wireless one.

Rit

A majority of people will say something like a Logitech MX518/G5/G500/G9 or something similar in the Razer line. I simply use the G5 on my wood desk w/o a mouse pad. But Xtrac, Razer, etc.. Make pretty decent mouse pads, depends if you want soft or hard pads. It's basically personal preference.

mx344

^yup, i got the mx518, love it, great mouse, took me about 15 minutes get use to it, great mouse.

Ive had it for a year and a half.

j3c

Thanks for the suggestions! I decided to get the MX 518. Looking forward to using it.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Logitech G5...Purchased mine second hand off Funksnair and its a fantastic mouse!

Its great for sniping on Bad company 2 :p

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
The MX518 (and any other Logitech gaming mice) is great for games like BC2. The on the fly hardware dpi adjustment makes going from sniping to driving a tank easy as you just change your mouse's sensitivity.

j3c

My G9 finally arrived and Ive been using it, and it is fantastic compared to the mouse I had been using before! I don't even need to use a mouse pad anymore!

The on the fly dpi adjustment is really convenient.

yanruoxi2010

I think Logitech is very good, I like it. But I am also a Logitech mouse, the seller. if you like the Logitech mouse, then you can contact me. I sell the Logitech mouse is the original, good quality, low price .

Mail:[email protected]