What multiplayer online games do you play?

Tayl

VIP Member
At this current point in time I am playing the following games online:

Command & Conquer: Tiberium Wars Kane Edition
Counter Strike: Source
Insurgency
Battlefield 2142
Half Life 2 Death Match

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Breaks.

HumanMage

Breaks you play HL2DM? Your the first person I've seen on this forum that publically admits to playing it. I prefer HL2DM over CS:S. That crossbow is so much fun.

4NGU$

VIP Member
At this current point in time I am playing the following games online:

Command & Conquer: Tiberium Wars Kane Edition
Counter Strike: Source
Insurgency
Battlefield 2142
Half Life 2 Death Match

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Breaks.

oooo oooo insurgency is ready im downloading it now yeay been wating since i saw it on here a month or so ago :) cant wait to see it now

is it good ??

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Breaks you play HL2DM? Your the first person I've seen on this forum that publically admits to playing it. I prefer HL2DM over CS:S. That crossbow is so much fun.

He isnt the first lol...ive posted up screenshots of my playing it some time back in the game screenshots thread:D

i think alot of people play it...why would you not want to publically admit to playing it :confused: :D

Tayl

VIP Member
oooo oooo insurgency is ready im downloading it now yeay been wating since i saw it on here a month or so ago :) cant wait to see it now

is it good ??

You know, the game has amazing potential. While the game is released in Beta due to so many inpatient people wanting it sooner rather than later, it's actually a bloody good game indeed! Believe it or not I prefer it to CS:S and BF2142 at the moment because it's so realistic in play and the weapons, model skins and most especially the sounds are very spot on to life like. Bare in mind that due to it being a beta there are LOADS of bugs but even still with them the game is great fun.

It's very hard to grasp at first though. For the first few hours I hated the game but now that I'm actually good at it I can't get off it. Even if Valve ended up buying it from the developers and releasing their own version of it I'd certainly pay for it I like it that much.

Keep an eye out on their website as a patch is already scheduled to release soon!

HL2DM is a great game to play for a laugh. Unlike CS, you can unwind on it while buggering about and actually having fun. CS I find more of a competitive game rather than a game for fun. I enjoy running around with the revolver and grav gun just killing people in the most stupidest of ways.

Breaks.

4NGU$

VIP Member
it keeps crashing just as it says map loaded what is supposed to happen next
after it says map loaded

4NGU$

VIP Member
yeh it works and is great but i suck lol
how do you know when you kill some one does it tell you ?? like on CS:S or what ?

Tayl

VIP Member
No you don't get told. You've either killed them or you haven't. You tell by them either firing back at you still or not. And by them still standing or not lol. They're really trying to make the war effect real what with no map, no easy way to identify the enemy from friend etc.

Breaks.

Jughead

banned
No you don't get told. You've either killed them or you haven't. You tell by them either firing back at you still or not. And by them still standing or not lol. They're really trying to make the war effect real what with no map, no easy way to identify the enemy from friend etc.

Breaks.

Wheres this game can you download it or do you have to buy it in a store.

Tayl

VIP Member
If you register to www.fileplanet.com you can download it from there, for free. Bare in mind that before installing the game you should install 'SDK Base' via steam within your tools sections. Once that's installed, then install the game, restart steam and it will show up under CS:S and what not :). All completely free.

Breaks.

skidude

World Of Warcraft
Counter Strike Source
Day Of Defeat Source
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2142
Call Of Duty 2
Quake 4

Alex.A

I used to play www.tribalwars.net. Its an awesome RPG, strategy game. I enjoyed it but while the time passed, I got bored and I quit. But I'm regaining more and more interest, so I think I'm gonna play it again. Try it, the charm isn't
in the game itself, but in making relationships all around the world.

thetux

banned
I still play quake 3 quite regularly. Call of Duty is fun, too. I havent played World of Warcraft yet. Other than that, Poker ;)