What New Game To Buy?

kzr22

I now have 60 $ and am looking for a new ps3 game so far i only have mw2

I am buying mainly for multyplayer because i can just get single player games on my pc free and use my ps3 controller so keep that in mind

my choices are mag, uncharted2, battlefield2

Right now im leaning toward battlefield 2

give me your opinion!

JLuchinski

Well if your going for multi-player action then BF2 is probably your best choice. I played the first Uncharted and it was the best action/adventure game I've ever played, would love to play the second. And Mag looks pretty cool. Maybe rent them before you make a decision.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mag looks awesome,shame its not comming out for Pc :(

Id get Mag though...if not BF2,....BF:BC2 is crap imo.

g4m3rof1337

Bad Company 2 is awesome. You'll love it. Fully destructible terrain, vehicles, awesome weapons, multiplayer is insane. Much better than MW2.

JLuchinski

I just saw a commercial for BF2 and drooled. Maybe I'll pick it up when I upgrade to a Quad Core and get a better GPU.

lubo4444

Mag is your best choice for ps3. Nothing else right now compares to this game for ps3. About 260+ people on a server (if i'm not mistaken). Graphics are really good. You wont regret it. I dont have ps3 but i have a friend who plays it and all i can say it's really sick game.

Rage Kinard

Mag is your best choice for ps3. Nothing else right now compares to this game for ps3. About 260+ people on a server (if i'm not mistaken). Graphics are really good. You wont regret it. I dont have ps3 but i have a friend who plays it and all i can say it's really sick game.

MAG is pretty much awesome tbh. 32 vs. 32, 64 vs. 64, and 128 vs. 128 games run very smooth with (from about 30 hours of gameplay...or at least that's what the counter says) only a few minor instances of lag. It takes a bit to get used to, but that period is fairly quick and painless and once you're up to speed, it's a blast. The fact that 256 people playing all on one game and there is no lag most of the time pretty much earns my endorsement. AND since you're only wanting a multiplayer experience, then this is perfect because there's no single player mode. Great game, definitely worth a buy, one of the best online experiences I've had.

HumanMage

You already have an FPS, why not choose a different genre of game to switch things up? Like an RPG or racing game, something like that. I guess if multiplayer is what you're after an FPS would provide the "best" environment for that though.

Skorax

Check out Guild Wars (for an RPG/PvP), or for a FPS check out the good old classic Team Fortress 2 or Counterstrike =)

DCIScouts

VIP Member
I haven't tried the multiplayer aspect of Uncharted 2, but the single player campaign was absolutely awesome... If I may throw another game in the mix, give Borderlands a go, or Little Big Planet. I know that LBP looks like a kid's game, but I guarantee that you'll enjoy this game completely. Kind of a wacky version of the original Mario Bros., but soooo much more advanced and crazy...

kzr22

im thinking ill definately rent uncharted 2 dont think its worth a buy though

so its either mag or bf2 :p

the reviews on mag say its kinda lame so idk ill probably get bf2 thanks for the input