What PC should i buy?

Hi there. By budget is 1400USD for my gaming rig
I will be using it for FSX and many other steam games. I will partner this with a 1440p 25inch monitor.I need some advice on what one to buy and also how reliable are the brands!

PC 1:
Microtel Computer

Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz LGA 1150 Desktop Processor
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Full Version 64 Bit
16 GB 1600Mhz DDR3 Memory
2TB Hard Drive 7200RPM
24X DVDRW Drive
Nvidia Geforce 970 GTX 4GB GDDR5 Video
PRICE:$1399USD, i was just wondering why this is this price, it is wuite cheap considering the specs

PC 2:
Cyber Power PC

Windows 8.1
Intel Core i7 4790K CPU
8GB. G.SKILL RIPJAWS 2133MHz RAM
NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 970 4GB
256GB SSD + 1TB HDD Combo
GIGABYTE G1.Sniper. Z97 ATX MOTHERBOARD
24X. DVDR/RW DRIVE
$1399USD Down from $1899

PC 3:

Digital Storm Vanquish 3

- NVIDIA GTX 970 4GB
- Intel Core i5 4690K CPU
- 8GB 1600MHz Memory
- 120GB Samsung EVO SSD
- 1TB 7200RPM HDD
- Upgraded CPU Air Cooling
- Z97 Motherboard
- 600W Corsair CX Power Supply
- DVD-R/RW/CD-R/RW
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
Price $1299USD

What one should i buy, some advice would help. I can spend up to $1400USD, i just want advice on the best one and if the components are reliable.What one will do the job the best

lincsman

personally I'd say the first one. But I don't know of any of those computer brands. I would recommend an acer for brand name, or alienware. If not it would probably be more cost effective to just buy a custom build. That's my suggestion.

Agent Smith

For FSX you want a fast CPU. Flight Simulator is a very heavy CPU orientated game. Computer 2 has a SSD so that looks good and has an i7 4790.

What brand of PSU do those have? You don't want trash powering your comp.

If you build your own I would wait two months for Skylake. Sometime September October Intel will release its newest CPU.

For FSX you want a fast CPU. Flight Simulator is a very heavy CPU orientated game. Computer 2 has a SSD so that looks good and has an i7 4790.

What brand of PSU do those have? You don't want trash powering your comp.

If you build your own I would wait two months for Skylake. Sometime September October Intel will release its newest CPU.

Should i wait a couple a months and buy a pc with skypake or will i not notice many differences

The PSU is 700 or 800 Watt

Agent Smith

It's not skypake, it's SKYLAKE.

Saying the PSU is 700-800 means nothing. What is the brand?

If I were you I'd wait for Skylake, buy parts with the help of pcpartpicker.com and have a shop build it if you can't. I mean, you only have maybe 2 months before the new CPU comes out. I'm personally waiting for Skylake myself.

It's not skypake, it's SKYLAKE.

Saying the PSU is 700-800 means nothing. What is the brand?

If I were you I'd wait for Skylake, buy parts with the help of pcpartpicker.com and have a shop build it if you can't. I mean, you only have maybe 2 months before the new CPU comes out. I'm personally waiting for Skylake myself.

Power Supply: 600 Watts - Standard 80 Plus Certified Power Supply - SLI/CrossFireX Ready

This is for the CYBERPOWER my real question is will i benifet much from the new processors and will they be the same price.

is MICROTEL and CYBERPOWER reliable to buy off or should i buy a from a more reliable brand, like DIGITAL STORM (PC 3)

Will PC 3 run FSX well and is it future proofed

ChrisUlrich

Depends how far in the future you're talking about and your definition of future proof. That'll be a decent gaming PC for a while I think... Not sure how long you'll be able to max out settings though.