• DevianArt

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Punk

Staff member
Works fine for me.

Everytime I upload photos it tells me there is a connection problem and that I have to go back to reconnect... It's the only website that tells me this, I can upload on Facebook and 500PX.

spirit

Staff member
Everytime I upload photos it tells me there is a connection problem and that I have to go back to reconnect... It's the only website that tells me this, I can upload on Facebook and 500PX.

How many photos are you trying to upload at a time? I get this problem too, usually when I try to upload more than 5 photos at a time and if Flickr is having a bad day.

Punk

Staff member
How many photos are you trying to upload at a time? I get this problem too, usually when I try to upload more than 5 photos at a time and if Flickr is having a bad day.

A dozen... I don't know, to me that's really a turn off when a website acts like that... And I have more than 200 photos already that need to be uploaded...

Punk

Staff member
I just tried five pictures and it crashed again... I don't think I'll be using FlickR :D

spirit

Staff member
Sometimes when it says that the files filed to upload, they actually haven't. I get this occasionally and when I check my photostream they're there with the correct titles, tags and in the right groups.

Geoff

VIP Member
I'll buy a macbook then :D

No I haven't, I'll try that, I was thinking about this actually.

I'm using Chrome. (I actually deleted my account lol).
Weird, I use Chrome and it worked for me, but again I've only uploaded 1-2 at a time.

spirit

Staff member
I find that if you upload more than about 5 at a time it can crash, but we'll see if it's any better with my new fibre broadband. :)

Geoff

VIP Member
I just tried five pictures and it crashed again... I don't think I'll be using FlickR :D

Iv uploaded 10+ at a time on Flickr. It takes a while though. Especially with my connection.

I find that if you upload more than about 5 at a time it can crash, but we'll see if it's any better with my new fibre broadband. :)
I uploaded 274 photos all at once and had no issues with Flickr :)