What program do i use?

atomichybrid

i have a camera that is a canon eos 500d. i seem to have trouble burning the videos into dvd. ive tried using nero vision but it didnt play any videos, it just made pictures out of the videos which is strange. ive come to conclusion that the video files are not compatible with nero and that the video file made from the camera is mpeg layer 4 or .mov file(couldnt tell by the file description) and is associated with a .thm file.(i.e video1.mov/video1.mp4 and video1.thm). so my question is what program do i need in order to make these videos from the camera to work on a dvd player?

much appreciated in advanced

atomichybrid

Hey OvenMaster, the program works but it stops at 18% and does not add anymore videos, it just stays on the video that cant add. does this program have a video limit?

onmars

sofware

just a thought.. but does the software you got with the camera have the option to export to dvd...it may conert for you...if not win avi with klite mega pack converts nearly everything

clacey

Yeah, the software that came with your camera should have that capability. I have used DVDflick as well and not had those problems.