what ps3 game to buy?

bm23

im getting a ps3 and i would like to know what games you guys think are good. im lookin for action and rpg games. i can never play fps on console. i already have fall out 3 on pc.

DCIScouts

VIP Member
Tomb Raider should be good, Little Big Planet is freaking hilariously awesome, other than that, I'm not sure...

bm23

what about RPG? and any action game that is hack and slash? im talkin god of war kind of hack and slash and not Dynasty Warriors.

Turbo10

Resitance Fall Of Man 2 looks amazing id recommend that DONT get little big planet or w/e it sucks!

Turbo10

Oh and oblvion for the RPG? theres not too many rpgs for the ps3 well not many i can think of

bigl2007

my selection would be

Heavenly Sword its a beat em up style action game umm other then that for rpg id wait a few months and get white knight chronicles or 360s last remnant which is coming out for ps3 in a few months

like they said not many role playing games yet we just have to hope they get more coming out soon tho oh and then theres eternal sonata i played demo of it i kinda liked it but didnt play it too long to know if its really got good storyline or what but i might get that down the road

bm23

thanks guys. i will check out pure. in the mean time i would enjoy my Ninja gaiden Sigma. i know it isnt a new game at all but i've always wanted to play it. beside, i love the combos and stuff. also, i got an used Armored Core 4 for about 10 USD, no scratches at all. yay :D. and yeah, i found out for myself that there isnt many RPG for the ps3, would have to wait for a while for those, esp ff13.