• An ok Flat Screen, its old and outdated though

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • A nice 'regular' computer monitor

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • My monitor sucks, *Throws out window*

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

Tha Killa

In my signature.. nice regular one I'd say.. but not very good refresh rates at high resolutions.. :(

Last edited:

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
Since by flatscreen I assume you mean an LCD not a 'flat' CRT I have a 'nice normal monitor' 19" NEC MultiSync

narafa

I have used 2 monitors only since I started using computers in 1991 and they are both 14" monitors. The first one was a CDC SVGA monitor, and the second one, which is my current monitor is an LG Electronics 14" normal (Non Flat) monitor.

At work, I am on an Acer 17" monitor which is one of the worst monitors I have ever seen in my life.

Pyotr

19" Samtron 95P Plus. A few years old, but I got it cheap and it seems to work (knock on wood). I kind of like it.

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
This poll needs to be fixed :p. I use a 19" flat screen CRT. Extreme F908 and love it.

aramp1

My monitor

Well, I wanted an LCD and I wanted at least 19 inches. So, at $300, I ended up going with an Acer AL1912. It's okay. You definitely get what you pay for though. :eek:

Hello

banned
What should the options be for the poll? I thought they covered the areas...but what do you guys want up there?