what to do? Phone, laptop, ipad

stacig

I have an IPhone and a surface Pro. both function well however, I don't want to take my pro with me everywhere I go just to do light stuff, at the same time it feels like I am using my phone too much like a computer plus it is getting old. I have been thinking about getting a tablet to carry as it is small and can do all the functions I want when not on my computer. Then i could use my phone - as a phone, if I go this way I will not have to spend a good amount on a phone and now tablets are so much cheaper.

thoughts??? Ideas???

stacig

If just email and web browsing, just get a tablet.
yes its just for email, browsing and maybe direct tv.

Due to work I would have to use office occasionally like I do on my phone

I was thinking galaxy tab. - still looking at them

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
I just can't see paying for an expensive phone every 3 years ish.
Hopefully you aren't paying full price for phones. Back when contracts were still around the most I paid was $250 for my Note 8 phone. I had it for 3 years before getting my S8+ which I'm paying roughly $480 after my monthly installments, regular price at the time was over $800, currently at $744. The new S9+ is $912.

I really did not want to go over 200.0

Basically looking at the 9.6 inch tab E for $199 at best buy.

stacig

Do you know the way to eBay?

I like these - they are on the list to compare

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Ga...fVpYonFO:sc:ShippingMethodExpress!60623!US!-1

Hopefully you aren't paying full price for phones. Back when contracts were still around the most I paid was $250 for my Note 8 phone. I had it for 3 years before getting my S8+ which I'm paying roughly $480 after my monthly installments, regular price at the time was over $800, currently at $744. The new S9+ is $912.

Basically looking at the 9.6 inch tab E for $199 at best buy.[/QUOTE
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SAMSUN...:9ckAAOSwFyhaB5Jd:sc:USPSPriority!60623!US!-1

stacig

Basically looking at the 9.6 inch tab E for $199 at best buy.

I like it but concerned about running MS office. - I don't need it for full computer use but for updates etc.