What to look for?

GigaByteUD2H

Hey guys. Gigabyte here again! Question on v-cards. When looking for one what do you want to look at the most? What my goal is, is to have a MMO game run smooth. There is alot of action that goes on. Do I need to look more at stream processing? Memory clock? Memory Interface? Core clock? I know each one plays an important role... I know a few might hate me for saying this, but the game I'm gonna be playing is world of warcraft. Thanks for any advice you guys give. Its been helpful so far. I made my decision on the heatsink that you guys also helped me with. :good:

GigaByteUD2H

Can anyone tell me what fps a 5770 would put out in HDMI resolution playing wow? I'm guessing with 1 monitor somewhere around 80-90 fps?

GigaByteUD2H

Well, I did a youtube search and found a video that had a 5770 installed using 3 monitors playing the game at that resolution. It showed roughly about 20-30 fps on max settings. I'll just be using 1 monitor in the mid to high setting range and I should be in the 50's. If anyone is curious about this card I hope this post helps out. :)