What type?

Shlouski

VIP Member
Air cooling

Thermaltake V1
Thermaltake Duorbs for my 8800gt's

I have a server case now and its the best case ive ever had (BIG tho). It has 1 12cm fan on the front, 1 12cm on the side, 2 12cm fans on the back, 1 8cm fan on the back and a 14cm fan in the PSU. Its like a wind tunnel lol.

I used to have water cooling, a thermaltake big water, but the pump went after 2 months and now i dunno if i could ever trust water cooling again, in case i wanted to leave the computer on while im out the house.

Last edited:

ScOuT

VIP Member
CPU cooler: Coolermaster V8
Case: Coolermaster 690 Nvidia Edition
Fans: 6 x 120mm Sycthe 133cfm
Controller: 2 x Thermaltake 4 channel fan controllers

My computer sounds like a vacuum cleaner when cranked up:D

zombine210

nothing but air :)
case: Antec Nine Hundred, with makeshift filters i made out of polyurethane foam for the front fans.
cpu cooler: Asus Triton 77
NB cooler: Thermaltake extreme spirit II

i might change the cpu cooler to one that blows air towards the back of the case. the one i have blows towards the side and i can't use a side fan to cool the video card.

Bodaggit23

Noctua NH-U12P SE1366
BottomView.jpg

bomberboysk

Xigmatek S1283 with a silenX 90cfm fan. Very decent cooling, but plan on upgrading to a watercooling setup by the end of the year.

funkysnair

VIP Member
one for the liquid cooling

05032009401.jpg

swiftech micro res
d-tec fusion cpu block with accelerator nozzle pack
swiftech laing d5 vario
swiftech dual rad
xspc "1/2 tubing with anti kink coils
feser one blue uv fluid

cosair dominator ram cooler
antec spot cooler
northbrige/southbridge fan
6x 120mm fans
1 220mm fan

realmike15

Antec 1200 is really all i need. I don't overclock anymore, and my CPU temp is around 26 degrees C at idle.
6x 120mm fans. 3 front, 2 back, 1 side
1x 200mm fans. 1 top
picture2fdl.png

Last edited:

bomberboysk

Air cooling

Thermaltake V1
Thermaltake Duorbs for my 8800gt's

I have a server case now and its the best case ive ever had (BIG tho). It has 1 12cm fan on the front, 1 12cm on the side, 2 12cm fans on the back, 1 8cm fan on the back and a 14cm fan in the PSU. Its like a wind tunnel lol.

I used to have water cooling, a thermaltake big water, but the pump went after 2 months and now i dunno if i could ever trust water cooling again, in case i wanted to leave the computer on while im out the house.

Watercooling+thermaltake= Two words that should never be said in the same sentence lol, unless of course it is saying that thermaltake watercooling sucks...

lovely?

running a Xigmatek s-1283, two 120mm front fans, one 120mm side fan, one 120mm PSU fan, one 120mm rear fan, and 1 220mm top fan.