what type

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
thought this whole thing was "forgotten"?

LOL it's too recent to have been forgoten ;-).

Hell honestly the guy was given 2 different ways to find out info on his video card so his question was answered In perhaps and entertaining way for em. who knows. LOL

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
But I hope it's forgiven...

LOL.. ya man you and 4W4K3 are good guys with lots of helpfull advice which i've noticed from my trips here :)..

Also would like to think that i'm forgiven for loosen my temper and acting half my age. LOL I've just quit smoking and it's hard for me to contain myself at time.. LOL

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
Also would like to think that i'm forgiven for loosen my temper and acting half my age.

Perhaps i was wrong in saying that as I see 4W4K3 is almost half my age LOL.. k perhaps I was acting 1/4 by loosen my temper :).

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
Must be a hard time for you. I managed to quit smoking for only 3 weeks, but nicotine rules... :eek:
I'm on 2+ packs a day. :cool:

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
It's awfull.. I smoked for 15 years then quit cold turky a couple of weeks ago and it's just tougher by the day. I think it should be getting easier rather then tougher.. LOL

4W4K3

VIP Member
bah..age has got nothing to do with it. i've seen 10yr. olds hold thereselves more respectively in public than a 40yr. old man. it's all about personality, and when something is distracting you (nicotine in ur case i guess) it's hard to stay on track. i just started a new tri in skool today, and it's probably the worst set of classes i've ever had in high skool. first day back and my teacher had a breakdown, 2 kids got sent to the office, AP came in and a plice officer might be assigned to our classroom...im trying to get out of that class with my counselor on the phone. rough day...it's bound to all get vented on the internet lmao. that and i have a test everyday for the next 2 weeks straight for chemistry, it makes no sense to me. literally a test a day...for 2 straight weeks...so weird.

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
It seems that today was not our best day...
I had a problem at the office: the LAN was screwed up badly. But the problem was hard to spot because the error was intermittent. So I had some fun restarting several times a dozen of old 166 MHz computers... :eek: