• Office XP

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Office 2003

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Office 2007

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters

Jonyboy

Not a lot of choice, what about users of openoffice.org and abiword end ....

I just use openoffice because theres no point in paying for something that you can get the equivelent of for free (yes, openoffice is MSoffice compatable). (except for 07, M$ just screwed up on .docx

Jabes

banned
Not a lot of choice, what about users of openoffice.org and abiword end ....

I just use openoffice because theres no point in paying for something that you can get the equivelent of for free (yes, openoffice is MSoffice compatable). (except for 07, M$ just screwed up on .docx

I like open office but it doesn't have email so there is really no point and I like office 2007's look the best

but DUH OFFICE MAC IS MIRCROSOFT VERSION for your info..duh uh !!

srry retard but I don't like mac

Edit: would you get out of your machole

patrickv

srry retard but I don't like mac
Edit: would you get out of your machole

face it men, your whole thread was wrong, you even missed out openoffice not to mention Neo office.THose are all office suite.
or better you should have specify like: which version of MICROSOFT OFFICE do you use
now that would be better.
you need to keep in mind that there are linux and mac users on this forum and to make a thread you need to think bout them too.

sorry but your thread isn't that good

edit : and no am not retard, i have windowsXP and Mac on my machine so..DUH..and there is not such thing as a machole or if there was show it to me..bwahahahahah

Last edited:

Jabes

banned
face it men, your whole thread was wrong, you even missed out openoffice not to mention Neo office.THose are all office suite.
or better you should have specify like: which version of MICROSOFT OFFICE do you use
now that would be better.
you need to keep in mind that there are linux and mac users on this forum and to make a thread you need to think bout them too.

sorry but your thread isn't that good

edit : and no am not retard, i have windowsXP and Mac on my machine so..DUH..and there is not such thing as a machole or if there was show it to me..bwahahahahah

sorry I was just acting weird

Edit: patricv how do you like my avatar now

Last edited:

Trizoy

VIP Member
Yeah I cant wait for my work to get the new 2007... The limitations of excels rows no longer exists! TIME TO CELEBRATE! No more 65536 rows to deal with.... infinity, or as much ram as you can give Excel..