What was your first computer?

Vestitor

My first computer was an old Intel 8088 with 4.77mhz..
An 11mb HD, and I think it was like 256kb of ram, With Dos. Also an Monocrome Monitor.

Later on I went to a 286 with Windows 3.1, then 486 skipping 386 and then to Pentium and so on.

Kilauea

banned
Woah, that computer is too old for me...

Mine was a

Pentium 2mmx 266Mhz
7gb HDD
24x cd-rom
256mb RAM
Ati Rage Pro Turbo 2x GPU

Back then, it was quite powerful!

heyman421

banned
a 386 that my dad got free from work when he worked for digital equipment

the first windows machine we had was a 33mhz p1 with a turbo button that ran windows 3.1

i still remember the day we got a cd-rom, baby! Those were sweet times!

I rememeber when cd-rom first came out, and interactive encyclopedias were a HUGE fad! They were even more popular than video games! The idea of what the internet is now would have blown everyone's mind back then.

salman

my first comp was an old hand me down commodore Amiga 500+, I used to have hours of fun playing golden axe, scorch tanks and lemmings.

sup2jzgte

I have to wonder how many times this question has been posted in last few months?

Anyways on topic, mine was an AppleII

Reneki

too young to remeber any specs of it, but when turned on, it brought you to a blue screen where you could chose from a kind of drawing program and a game, so it must of been pretty old.

jutnm

it was a Compaq presario desktop, Windows 98, 40gb hdd, and thats all i remember, first game i ever played on it was Command and Conquer..... oooo good times good times

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
I think there was a thread like this before?

My first was some DOS computer my parents paid like $1200 for at sams club, haha DOS good times....

My "personal" seconed computer was a compaq 5000us i think with 64mb ram, windows 98, 24gb drive. I upped it to 512b ram and added another 30gb hard drive lmao :p (I give it to my bro and he's still using it :D)

lhoney2

First personal computer I owned was a Commodore 128.

First personal computer I used was an Apple II and TRaSh-80 in 6th grade computer science.

hNic

My first PC was an old Gateway 286 my uncle built. Then upgraded to a 386. Then i got a 14.4 modem.....loved those days