What would be the best water cooling kit?

4W4K3

VIP Member
XpChill said:
Or you could try this beast! Custom Liquid Cooler

No details whatesoever, it could be run on a really weak pump and that 1.5 gallons of water isn't getting circulated correctly. Look at the pictures, you can see condensation on the case already...wouldn't run that in my computer. All in all it looks liek a good design, but the massive tubing and amount of water seems overwhelming for most pumps, and he gives no details as to what blocks hes using or anything...you wouldn't know if that even fit your PC or not.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm .. looking at the picture, is it just me or is that big blue tube ... uh ... not terminated anywhere
c9_1_b.JPG
;) ... wouldnt want 1.5gal of stuff pouring all over the floor would we?

you wouldn't know if that even fit your PC or not.
Seems like an external setup to me

4W4K3

VIP Member
Praetor said:
Seems like an external setup to me

i meant would the tubing fit your blocks...does it come with blocks already? What type socket are they for if they are included? I didn't read any of that info in the article...maybe i missed it.

He doesn't mention what type of pump is pushing all that water...does he? He keeps saying it's "more than enough cooling for anything you would need to cool in a single PC" but if it's that extreme than i would think it would require a massive and loud pump of some kind. The details just don't seem complete, maybe i'm too picky.

joelkyr

4W4K3 said:
i meant would the tubing fit your blocks...does it come with blocks already? What type socket are they for if they are included? I didn't read any of that info in the article...maybe i missed it.

I think it uses a 1/2" hose, a block with 1/2" barb will fit. It doesnt come with a block.