Whats a problem

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
I've also not checked out the requirements but what praetor said :). Try installing directX 9.0c from microsoft and cross your fingers.

Lax

VIP Member
From what I've heard Thief is a pretty demanding game, I doubt that the integrated 64Mb would be enought to run it.

atomic

thief isnt demanding....i ran it on my old 650mhz duron with a 32mb geforce2 mx. Now it wont run on my new computer :( .

Lax

VIP Member
atomic said:
thief isnt demanding....i ran it on my old 650mhz duron with a 32mb geforce2 mx. Now it wont run on my new computer :( .

The Thief (3) he is trying to run is the new thief and YES it is very demanding. The original Thief wasn't demanding at all, this one requires 64Mb of video (which he has) and 256Mb of ram. His video is onboard which means it steals a little bit of ram to run it. So in actuality it's probably the ram and the onboard video together that are not allowing it to run, even if you did get the latest Dx drivers it might play choppy/slow.

Last edited:

atomic

Ah well there you go i didnt even know there was a new thief out. I surpose next time i should check the actual game before i make a remark :)

Lax

VIP Member
dmsee said:
i tried to install game caled thief deadly shadows but it wont run

Only one Thief Deadly Shadow.

You might also wanna try (if you haven't already) upping the appature size (if you got the memory) and see if it will allow you to possibly get a little boost.