whats happening on myspace

mrgeorgedude

the other day my myspace account completely went crazy and it seemed like someone literally hacked my profile and changed everything on it...for example my name when i got on was "I fu**** ur mom" and i had alot of naked people as pictures in the profile too...the catch is that when i talked to my friends about it at school today, alot of em said this exact same thing happened to them sometime in the past...now i have never given my password out before and its not something one could just guess correctly so im questioning whether it was even a person or like some kind of myspace virus...anybody had this problem before?

bigsaucybob

mrgeorgedude said:
the other day my myspace account completely went crazy and it seemed like someone literally hacked my profile and changed everything on it...for example my name when i got on was "I fu**** ur mom" and i had alot of naked people as pictures in the profile too...the catch is that when i talked to my friends about it at school today, alot of em said this exact same thing happened to them sometime in the past...now i have never given my password out before and its not something one could just guess correctly so im questioning whether it was even a person or like some kind of myspace virus...anybody had this problem before?

culd be report it, also post a link to ur myspace. that might be funny.

mrgeorgedude

lol i erased the profile becuz i didnt feel like changing all the info back:D my new one isnt all that special and it doesnt even have a pic

Veurruckte

Xycron's words should be praised. Myspace kills brain cells!

And I've also found it to be extremely buggy. It seems like everytime I login I get a windows server error (I won't say anything more regarding windows :rolleyes: ).

Xycron

banned
Veurruckte said:
Sounds like heaven to my hears. Someone who agree's with what i said, and insults gayspace in the same line!

Xycron

banned
So that myspacesisgay website made me thinkg of making my own hate site, and i was thinking of every name possible and found myspaceblows.com and it forwards to google lol, i wonder if that is actully googles domain or not...

Anyone have any good ideas on a domain? i was thinking http://www.myspacekills.com/ , its availble for registering, I'm not sure what i would put on it, some awesomo flash video would be good, but toi bad i cant make them :p Hmm....don't know what to get.[Is it sad how imprisered i am to make the site now that i saw that :) ]

Last edited:

Mr.Suave

lol ya and sometimes its even hard to log in b/c so many people are on at one time their servers cant handle it so it gets really slo too.
Also i ahve heard of people hacking into other peoples account and ruining it. im not surprised after all i dont think it would be that hard to hack into and that soo many people dont like myspace.

Xycron

banned
Mr.Suave said:
lol ya and sometimes its even hard to log in b/c so many people are on at one time their servers cant handle it so it gets really slo too.
Also i ahve heard of people hacking into other peoples account and ruining it. im not surprised after all i dont think it would be that hard to hack into and that soo many people dont like myspace.

Much ahrder then you think, if its even possible, more then likly they got the password by guessing it, or from e-mail ext.

mrgeorgedude

Veurruckte said:

And I've also found it to be extremely buggy. It seems like everytime I login I get a windows server error (I won't say anything more regarding windows :rolleyes: ).

oh my god u can say that again...its always slow and buggy and alot of times the servers are full or w/e, so its even slower

i also am really starting to hate the bullitens too in the site too...like people are always posting these gay messages that's like "if u dont reply within 10 minutes ill crawl out from my bed and slit ur throat" or a million other retarded varyations of the same type...u know what i mean...:D

suprasteve

never done myspace or xanga or livejournal or any of that other crap, it took my friends 5 months to make me join facebook and I haven't updated it in three months, basically I'm saying they all pretty much suck