Whats this when i go to post?

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
alrdypnged.jpg

:confused:

Already pinged who what?? eh?

Edit: i remember a while back this happend to a new member and we said he was just wanting to spam the url and it was a photochop.... i feel bad now. Because its real lol.

patrickv

Eh its not spyware, it only does it on particular threads. And its not just me getting it so...

i also get that, all the time, i don't bother but i'll tell you something,
one of our members got banned because of this, the mods though he put it there,edited his pic in photoshop.
i was going to create a thread about that but considering "MICROCHIPPER" got banned i didn't.

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
one of our members got banned because of this, the mods though he put it there,edited his pic in photoshop.
i was going to create a thread about that but considering "MICROCHIPPER" got banned i didn't.

I thought so, that what i said in the first post. I feel bad for him now :( lol. So everyone else gets it in a thread like post your desktop up?

i dunno , the member pleaded his case to the mods but he was banned, poor guy
honestly speaking i was Microchippers best buddy,
ere is the thread
http://www.computerforum.com/92766-i-may-asking-silly-question-but.html

miss you chipper

heh i thought i posted in that thread...

patrickv

Why would Dragon jump to a conclusion like that? Innocent until proven guilty i thought...

i don't know i really got pissed off though, but anyway the mods rule supreme, and now Thatguy16 makes the same thread, hopefully , this one will do go down the pipes...:(

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
I think its funny i posted in that thread and said i thought it was photochoped or spyware, and now i made one like it lol. I honestly forgot all about posting in that thread.

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
I don't always get it... like in this thread i don't.. Dragon, you should lift the ban and send a nice email to him :p. I thought the same thing, so don't feel bad lol. :D

Jabes

banned
I had a few problems with micro he thought since i was a kid I didn't know anything so thats what I hate about ppl

Buzz1927

Digaredd
Why don't you ask him why he was banned? It wasn't because of that thread.

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
O, i heard he done something bad... but i wasn't ever sure what it was, im assuming it wasn't that thread now lol. If you guys ban someone its for a good reason, mods are nice they give the seconed chance :D

Last edited: