What's wrong with my chrome browser?

Killer

Hello there, I have been searching for a solution for this problem for ages. Hopefully, someone will help me here.

Untitled12.png

Where are the advanced settings? Where is the history? Where are everything?!

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Uninstall chrome and reinstall it again. At this point, you can't even do reset it because you can't access it.

However, I notice it says activate windows in that image. You might need to activate it before you can change anything.

Killer

Uninstall chrome and reinstall it again. At this point, you can't even do reset it because you can't access it.

However, I notice it says activate windows in that image. You might need to activate it before you can change anything.

Thanks, man. I just reinstalled it, and it's now working. I really appreciate your efforts.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Did you uninstall and reinstall again? Only thing I can think of is that you have an addon causing the problem.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Go to the address bar and type this

chrome://extensions/

show a screenshot of what is listed. I'm still curious why in your original screenshot it showed activate windows. Is your copy activated yet?

Trizoy

VIP Member
Is it able to go to any website? I recently had an issue with the latest chrome on Win10, where it wouldnt get a connection to any site. Had to set it to run as Win7 compatibility to get it to work. Good luck.