Whats your favorite MMORPG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

osnola

wow. and i dont mean WoW i mean like the expression wow.

i am surprised no one has said EvE online. you know that game that cam out in 2004?

well if you havent played it sense then let me just tell you it has changed alot and if you get into it ..well lets just say it will suck your life away and will have you glued to your monitor for hours.

i am addicited. but......my dell xps has recently gone down the drain. i am on a shitty computer now and can barely run addictinggames :)

mmorpsg

massive multiplayer online role playing space game

zer0_c00l

The best MMO I played was called RF Online. It was my first mmo and i enjoyed it a lot. I played that years ago though when I was still in high school. After it died i became an mmo whore and started playing any and every mmo.

Cabal online comes to mind, that was another one of my favorites.

I currently play wow though, even though im bored to death of it as well.

My friend plays DC Universe and wants me to join him to do duos. I probably will because playing games with real life friends is kinda awesome imo.

RF online is the best compared to wow. go to www.playrf.com its good fun :D

chamgamer

As a gamer my favorite game is AION, the graphics are great including the sound effects, however if you have a low-en computer the game will be too slow :(.

myndziuss

Lineage 2 :p

But also when it comes out, and when every other mmorpg gets murdered my this games awesomness :p >>>> Guild Wars 2

There arent that many great mmorpg's (for me) at the present, but i am really looking forward to allot of new ones that are coming out, i love Lineage 2 but its also starting to get boring since i have played it for like 5 years on and off, looking how the game is now i am really accited to see what Lineage 3 will be like but that will probably come out WAY in the future, if they are still going on with making it.

Last edited:

Mark4_4

The elder scrolls: oblivion not a MMORPG but just like a non online one and definitely the BEST game ever!

Turbo10

i used to play wow a lot but it got very repitive and boring. used to play eve online alot too but thats effort xD. Im giving Everquest 2 a chance at the momment and it seems alright apart from major performance issues its not bad. But yeah most mmorpgs just copy wow nowdays but thank god at least the majority of the wow-clones have better graphics, i think my eyes bled when playing wow cause the graphics are terrible.

lion149

My Vote: Guild Wars w/ Eye Of the North

So much fun with and without friends, no fee, takes hours to beat and you could play it on such a wide array of systems. It was all these factors that made it the best MMORPG I've played. Second place would be FF...

Status
Not open for further replies.