What's your PC's company?

jd10013

well, I'll go ahead. got a dell XPS 8300 with a 3.4 ghz i7 2600 with 8 GB of ram. most people here will of course stick their nose up in the air at the mere thought of a Dell, but it benchmarks like a SOB, runs everything I have software wise as fast as they're capable of running, and (given my past results with dell) will last at least a decade.

Last edited:

M1kkelZR

well i have an Acer Aspire 5742 with an Asus N53S sticker (friend didnt want sticker i did long story short)

and i have an Asus, AMD, Samsung, Western Digital, NexusTek, Coolermaster and Sapphire PC.

wolfeking

banned
currently I have access to a dell latitude D630, HP G61, and acer 5552 laptops. I do have a dell desktop in need of a PSU and a whitebox desktop in nee f everything but a case (went to far with a OC and fried the PSU, which fried every thing else)

so to answer the question :
-Dell
-HP
-Acer
-no brand.

Gary1

Too many names to mention, I assembled each computer myself from components purchased from Fry's Electronics, Newegg, and TigerDirect. (ASUS, ASROCK, BioStar, Gigabyte, MSI a few of the important parts, favorite case is Storm Sniper.Both AMD and Intel CPU)
2 Frankenstein Compaq with all aftermarket parts AMD CPU
1 Frankenstein HP also all aftermarket parts AMD CPU