Whats your PCs Name

laznz1

Here is an interesting one Ive always found it fun to name my PCs has any one else ?? and if so what is it?

Mine are
Flame for my main Desktop
Phoenix for my Laptop
Cyclone for my lame desktop
And Iceberg for my lame laptop

now its your turn

Motorcharge

Slave1

blank.gif

Shlouski

VIP Member
My names are really out there:

Internet pc - IPC
Gaming pc - GPC

p.s its my birthday today, another year closer to the grave, yeah for me the glass is half empty. Seeing age 25 reminded me, as i was about to click on my profile.

Last edited:

tremmor

i give names to relate to which computer im looking at when networked for backup purpose.
i have a tower and looks like 'dodgeram' thats it.
Eee (Laptop)
Wife
Grandpa
Dodgeram (server)
Basement
garage

Cant find if ya network and don't know which one your looking at.

Last edited:

joh06937

Extreme Gaming :p i named when i was first getting into gaming and thought my rig was a monster :rolleyes: i know different now... i should probably rename it.

blazin8556

when my computer is running correctly it has no name. when it messes up or freezes or does something that i don't like. it gets a whole bunch of names that i would get banned for. maybe i should pet it every now and then and give it a treat or something.

laznz1

when my computer is running correctly it has no name. when it messes up or freezes or does something that i don't like. it gets a whole bunch of names that i would get banned for. maybe i should pet it every now and then and give it a treat or something.

lol its so funny that people take there computers like real people !

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Out of the 5 computers that are mine, only my netbook and laptop have names. The laptop (Latitude E6500) is Mertag and the netbook is Elliot.

tlarkin

VIP Member
I use mythical Gods for all my computers and share points and other volumes (like usb thumb drives).

bkribbs

I call my laptop "my laptop". Crazy eh?

EDIT- What is the point of naming one?

Last edited: