Whats your Super PI score?

4W4K3

VIP Member
[mbot] 4W4K3 - 38.0 - AMD AthlonXP-M 2600+ @ 2.640MHz 512MB RAM WXPPro SP2[/mbot]

^my best when overclocked

but at stock...its 50s exactly.

NOT MY RIG!!! but check this out. 28.9s >
11x260pi1m2ts.jpg

Last edited:

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
I got 1 min and 5 secs. Damnit, who knew that your PC would slow down when u run winamp, IE, VB, MS Access and are downloading a film with limewire all at the same time as multiplying PI by1 million

apj101

VIP Member
dragon2309 said:
I got 1 min and 5 secs. Damnit, who knew that your PC would slow down when u run winamp, IE, VB, MS Access and are downloading a film with limewire all at the same time as multiplying PI by1 million
especially on that system which boots in sub 7 seconds :D

Last edited:

apj101

VIP Member
Just because it boots up fast doesnt mean that general operating will be fast, get your facts right.
Perhaps not a direct corrolation, but a corrolation none the less :D

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Lol

Haha...now in dual channel at 440 DDR, 2.6Ghz Athlon 64 3000+ and I got my record score of 36 ;). I had 50 prior to adding another memory module (therefore single channel) and prior to overclocking my CPU.

36 YAY!

JAN :D

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
Damn you, i switched my PC off and did PI to 1 million and got 52 seconds, which is a bit better than when it was running at full load

cell4me

banned
I got 1minute and 11 seconds with all kinds off stuff running and I rebooted in safe mode and it took 1 minute and 19 seconds? Why would it take longer when in safe mode with less processes running?

34erd

I got 40 seconds stock, my highest OC that ran for about an hour before crashing got 34 seconds.

Beyond

43 seconds..

question though.. why is the cpu utilization backwards so to speak while calculating it?

Xycron

banned
43 seconds on 1M.

I tryed 32M and while it was going i looked at your guys post and decided i better stop it or its going to take a hafl an hour :p

The_Other_One

VIP Member
cell4me said:
I got 1minute and 11 seconds with all kinds off stuff running and I rebooted in safe mode and it took 1 minute and 19 seconds? Why would it take longer when in safe mode with less processes running?

Lack of drivers, probably. Video, for example, is rendered by your CPU there, so that's one more thing it must do.

If you REALLY want to test it, you need to have 100% priority to superpi