Whats your Super PI score?

Mr.Suave

92gsxbaltimore said:
31 secs for 1M, ran the same time on both cores as it did on just one.
and 1m13s for 2M. i guess thats pretty good huh?
how did you get a better score than me and i have a better comp?? i get 34sec for 1M and 1m35s on 2M?? or did you do it on a different comp than your sig?

Geoff

VIP Member
Mr.Suave said:
how did you get a better score than me and i have a better comp?? i get 34sec for 1M and 1m35s on 2M?? or did you do it on a different comp than your sig?
well i get 30sec with SuperPi 1M. Its because the Core Duo owns all :p

Geoff

VIP Member
Mr.Suave said:
?? i thought AMD x2 were sopose to be better?? or are these the new intel chips??:confused:
If you think thats cool, check this out:
cpu3rl.jpg

:)

Motoxrdude

1m 13s for the 1million. Pretty good for my old sempron 2300+. I am going to overclock some to see if i can bump this up.

Geoff

VIP Member
92gsxbaltimore said:
Yes the comp in my signature got that score. I'm sorry that my inferior comp scored better
Its not inferior, the fact is that our CPU's are extremely good. I got a score of 1530 in the 3DMark06 cpu test, and according to SiSoft my cpu is a little better then the AMD X2 series.

Yours and my laptop are pretty similar, except you have a better hard drive, more memory, and a larger screen. But mine has a better video card.

Mr.Suave

92gsxbaltimore said:
Yes the comp in my signature got that score. I'm sorry that my inferior comp scored better
i wasnt saying your was inferior. now i know CPU wise yours is better. i just always thought that the AMDx2 series were better than Intels Duo series but i guess you and omega have the newer better Intel Core Duo CPU's