Whens Starcraft 2 coming out?

ZER0X

VIP Member
Blizzard hasn't got a release date for it yet :( are u talking about starcraft ghost or Starcraft 2 ?!?!?

ZER0X

VIP Member
I think your talking about the expansion Broad war......That came out ages ago...but that's not what he's talking about :)

aqsg72

<b>VIP Member</b>
Yeah as I understand all of Blizzard's efforts would be going into working WoW, after all they are probably now rushing to have it ready with this generation of MMORPGs arriving eg FFXI. With the imminent (perhaps) release of Everquest 2 I would think they are concentrating on getting World of Warcraft completed.

RiseandTakeOver

half-mechanic_painkiller said:
When does Diablo 3 come out then ?

I read a few months ago that all the designers on the Diablo series left to make another game (i forgot the name when i find out i'll tell ya).. so i'm not sure if they are planning diablo 3.. i think it would be pretty stupid not to make the game.. but hell.. we destroyed the worldstone man.. how do you top that??

Dunno aobut SC2 but i really want to see it.. I hope they don't go WC3 on it and make it all weird lookin..

(edit: heh i just looked up and saw how long ago this was posted... perhaps i shouldn't have responded <.< >.> <.< oh well)

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
(edit: heh i just looked up and saw how long ago this was posted... perhaps i shouldn't have responded <.< >.> <.< oh well)
LOL no worries.... things are a bit more 'lax in the games section (appropriately) :D

Timbo

Jeseus.. I have WoW open beta ( good luck getting in servers dieing because of overload etc ) taking 3 mins just to unzip.. few hours to download if your lucky! 2.7 gig download.. Then like 30 minutes to install on a a good system. I am not just saying that from mine, butother people have said same thing

JLV2k5

That is good news about SC2.

I think D3 is coming out summer 2009; after SC2 settles in a little.