Whens the best time/what should i get?

holdenssx

Get this PSU instead, it's only 10 dollars more, and it provides a lot more power, and its reliable PSU.

EDIT: or the one ThatGuy16 suggested, either or

hobbes2834

damn so i talked to my uncle and hes advising that i just buy a premade machine. His arguements where that A. its not that cheaper, B. that sometimes the parts wont be very compatible and would cause problems during software installation. What do you guys think. I mean to be honest i have never put a comp together and im not the biggest techie. But i have been reading the assembly part of the forum and it does seem quite doable. but this could be potentially a very costly mistake. I NEED HELP!

Bradan

buy whatever gets u best bang/buck

its so easy. my first build is in my sig, and i had very little knowledge.... and it went fine. just ask our members for help, they will be glad to.

dont cheap out on a psu, thats about the most common mistake.

and, if you can do it once, you will do it for the rest of ur life. building pc's is actually pretty fun.

and i still pwn.

Last edited:

hobbes2834

is shipping always free for newegg? how come they are charging me! and also my rebates are about to end, do i need to hurry or will there always be more?

Last edited: